(Source: mahalkitax3, via rovietorres)
- If you see me all the time, you’ll get sick of me.
- If you talk to me all the time, you’ll run out of things to say.
- If we do the same things all the time, you’ll get bored of us.
- If I’m too nice to you, you’ll take advantage of me.
- If I’m too mean to you, you’ll drift away from me.
- If someone else gets your attention, you’ll ignore me.
- If you meet somebody new, you’ll leave me.
A mother (97 years old) in China, feeding and taking care of her paralysed son (60 years old) everyday for more than 19 years. A reminder of the amazing spirit of human compassion and more importantly, motherly love.
(Source: unwrappedcherrie, via confuciuskaren)
If I’m interested in you, you’re all I see. I won’t look at anyone else, or want anyone else. Everything I say and do, is only to you and no one else.
(Source: Phaibooty, via astridsuxx)
Are you happy?